You have got to see my playlist, Lace. I have every Lifehouse and Weezer song I could get a hold of. ...This is getting creepy. Think maybe something got messed up, and really we sere supposed to be sisters? Oh well, I made it into your family somehow after all! :) I really miss you. Love, Donna P.S.- If I come visit you soon will you hang out with me? And I still think of you every time I wear the jewelery we got together!
3 comments:
LOVE it!!!!!!! I love how you made your bed for the pics ;P
Love youxxxxxxx
You have got to see my playlist, Lace. I have every Lifehouse and Weezer song I could get a hold of. ...This is getting creepy. Think maybe something got messed up, and really we sere supposed to be sisters? Oh well, I made it into your family somehow after all! :) I really miss you.
Love,
Donna
P.S.- If I come visit you soon will you hang out with me? And I still think of you every time I wear the jewelery we got together!
i love your room. that's wicked
Post a Comment